Monday, October 29, 2012

Total Crap

For the record when I've been a good dog all week, it is total cat crap that I get sent to the pet hotel for the night. I mean, I was away from mom and dad, although they did send me there in the first place...I'll have to think on that for a minute.

Anyway, the pet hotel gave me an A+ on my report card (which is way better than the C- I got the first time I stayed there, when they sent a note home with dad saying that I should probably go to obedience school) and they also said that I "got along with all of the other dogs in my play group and that I was kind and cutr cuterious friendly to everyone, but I didn't eat all my food." Well duah, their food is NOT the good kind that I have at home. 

I don't know where mom and dad went that they couldn't take me, but they don't need to go there again.

When they finally came back to get me, mom was all trying to pet me, but I was having none of that. They BOTH had some serious groveling to do before we are ok again. Here is me totally ignoring them the entire way home.


Mom finally started to feel bad, because when they stopped to get themselves hamburgers (yuck) they got me some french fries.

If you need to know one thing about me, it's that I. LOVE. FRENCH FRIES! Well, I love potatoes really. I eat them raw when mom accidentally drops them on the floor, I like the mashed kind that dad leaves on his plate for me to eat (when he's not paying attention), but my FAVORITE is when they are french fried.

After that I let them out of the dog house, but I made mom cuddle with me as punishment. I call it punishment because I took up the entire couch, laid across her face, and put my feet right in her stomach the entire time.


She is really warm though, and she lets me sleep and doesn't move me around like dad does. She's a pretty good cuddler.

-Slobber & Kisses
       Cali Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment