Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Howl-o-wiggle!

Mom's second favorite holiday of the year is Howl-o-wiggle (or Halloween for you lamo's). I don't remember much of last year because I was only 5 months old (in human time or like 3 years in puppy time), but I do remember mom putting me in my costume.

Dad laughed at me, but I thought I was pretty cute! Mom did too.
 
This year, mom said she couldn't find one at the store that would fit me and we didn't have time to order one. So...I had to reuse last years costume this year (which is like a big no no for your children let me tell ya'). Here's me NOT happy that I had to have the same costume 2 years in a row, and it's a little snug if I might add (mom,  get with the program next year and make me a different one)


Last week we decorated the house. Here's a picture of me hanging out with the pumpkins.


And here's one of me playing with all of mom's decorations...maybe I wasn't supposed to, but they were a lot of fun to play with :-)
 
After all that decorating, I had to take a nap. Seriously, decorating with mom is extream, she goes all out.
Tonight mom and I are watching Howl-o-ween movies while dad is passing out candy. I gotta say all these people coming to the door to play with me is like the best part of the entire night. It is SO much fun, although I don't know why half the time they get scared when they see me. I know I'm a big dog but still, I'd never hurt anydog. Seriously, just ask Aunt Courtney's shitzu Lexi or Greg's boston Jax. I let them kick my butt all the time and I never bite back.

Uh-oh, there's the doorbell again! Time to go say hi to some new friends!!

Until next time!

-Slobber, Kisses, and Howl-o-wiggle dreams!
          Cali the Skeleton Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment