Sunday, October 14, 2012

Let's do this

Ok so mom is always saying that I'm like, the best girl ever. Until I destroy something, then I'm not such a good girl anymore. She also says that I'm pretty funny, our friends always laugh when they hear the things I've done. I always see mom and dad on this light up thing with the noise coming out of it typing away, and I thought, if I can learn how to roll over and play dead, I'm pretty sure I can figure this thing out as well. So from now on you get to hear about my life from me, not the made up or "fabricated" stories my parents tell. They totally exaggerate about the bad things I've done anyway. I mean, it wasn't even 6 entire computer cords. It was more like 4 and a half.

Everyday is an adventure in our house, so get ready, because your a part of it now!

-Slobber & Kisses
        Cali Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment