Tuesday, May 28, 2013

13 Weeks Old

Cali here!

SO we went back to the vet this past week, Cora is now 20.6 lbs and growing fast! She got her 3rd round of shots and mom says she is still doing way better than I do at the vet (lame).

Last week she finally learned how to jump up on the couch. Now she's on the couch, on the bed, on my head, basically on everything she can jump on.

She is now sitting really well, and she can lay, so right now mom and I are working on getting her to roll over. We had to abandon the paw shaking because she keeps falling over (the girl has no balance I swear).

Apparently there was a holiday this weekend or something because mom and dad took us out to party with all of their friends! Sister went for a swim in the pool, and got tuckered out pretty quick.
 


Mom and dad's 1st wedding anniversary was this weekend also, so I got sent to the pet hotel and Cora got to stay with a friend of mom and dad's. They say she is to little to stay at the hotel with me, which really sucks because I miss that little turd when I'm away from her. But we both got a LOT of play time in because when we got back to the house on Monday, we were both SO tired.

 It was a really fun weekend, but now it's back to teaching Cora how to roll over!

Slobbers & Kisses,
        Cali Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment