Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I LOVE THE PARK!

Dad was out of town this weekend, so mom and I got to spend a LOT of time together. Which is cool because she's my favorite.

Anyway, she took me to the bark park on Saturday and we played fetch A LOT, which I LOVE.

 
I also love dropping my ball in the water bowl and playing bobbing for tennis balls!  

 
 
Sunday mom was really tired so I just hung out with her around the house reading, watching tv and taking a nap.
 

 
Mom and dad have been spending a lot of extra time with me lately which is really nice, but I'm starting to think something is up.
 
I've heard comments like "the other one" and "when the puppy gets here" and I wonder what that means?
 
Oh well, I'm not going to ask, I'm just going to enjoy all of the attention!
 
Until next time friends
Cali the sleepy Dog 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment