Wednesday, December 26, 2012

We've been out of town...a LOT - Part 2

Hello everybody!

Man it's been CRA-ZY at the house this past month. Lets see, we were visiting the family for thanksgiving when I last wrote so I'll start from there.

Whenever we go to see mom's side of the family, we always stay with my mom's sister.

Which is so much fun I so much fun I can hardly stand it! Not only do I have my two cousins Pippie the bull-ador and Lexi the shih tzu (who is a total bitch by the way, and not in a good way) to play with, I also have horses, a guniea pig, and a real pig (who's name is Bacon) to hang out with!

I freaking love that little guinea pig. He runs around his cage in circles and lets me chase him, we have a lot of fun. Although the humans don't like it when Peanut (that's his name) and I play together, I don't care because we have a lot of fun!

Here we are playing chase
 
 
That's about all that happened that trip I think...Oh, Lexi stole my bed for most of my time there so I had to sleep in hers...which was NOT comfy by the way 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment